Tools and Calculators
Need help working our some details? Our online calculators can steer you in the right direction, and perhaps give you an indication of what your financial goals should be.
- The Mortgage Calculators - The Mortgage Affordability Calculator helps you to determine how much you can borrow. The Mortgage Payment Calculator estimates the amount of a mortgage payment and generates an amortization schedule for payments. The Mortgage Comparison Calculator establishes which mortgage product is right for you.
- The Loan Calculator - Our Loan Calculator helps to determine the amount you can borrow and what your repayment schedule might be.
- The Retirement Planner Calculator - Our Retirement Planner Calculator determines the amount of savings that you'll need to retire comfortably. By flagging any shortfalls or surpluses, the Calculator outlines the savings required to reach your financial goals for retirement.
- The Education Savings Calculator - Our Registered Education Savings Plan Calculator assists in determining the cost of a child's post-secondary education and maps out the savings required - through individual contributions and government grants - to meet the financial target.
- The RRIF Calculator - Our Retirement Income Fund Calculator provides withdrawal minimums and payment options based on the consumption and length of the investment.
The TFSA Calculator - Our Tax-Free Savings Account Calculator helps to quantify the financial benefits of investing through TFSAs when investment income is shielded from taxes.